An increasing number of authors are coming to us, because they have already tried out a lot what didn’t pay back, or because they feel they do everything and yet nothing. Usually that’s missing, is a clear line, a strategy that defines our customers strengths and to which their marketing is aligned.
If you have questions like…
- Which platforms fit me best and which ones are useful?
- Why do my ads hardly generate any clicks and how can I improve their perfomance?
- Why are there hardly any reactions to my FB – postings?
- Why are my book sales bad, even though the story is good?
- I do not know how to properly portray myself on the internet. What to show and what not. What is useful?
- What can I do to be more visible among fellow authors and readers?
- I’ve tried so many things, why is it no use?
… then strategy advice can help. We take a close look at where the problems arise and develop a strategy that not only makes you feel comfortable, but also brings success.
Our consultation can be by telephone or in person at our office. It is intended for authors who do not seek any further marketing activities or general consulting, but only want specific strategic advice. The latter is included for existing customers.
Duration of the strategy consultation: 1-2 hours (as needed)
Hourly rate: 120€
The first hour or part thereof will be charged in full.
If you are interested, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.